venerdì 24 luglio 2009

That is for sale!!

Hi folks, this time I'll speak about something that it's really for sale!!

Yah!, that's for sure, this is not a product but it seems...

the book "Guerre Puniche 2.x" alias "Punic Wars 2.x"

and also

the 4 books "Orizzonti Sintetici" alias "Synthetic Horizons"

Yah! folks, this 1+4 books are for sale!!

I'm sorry, those are in italian language only, you know... it's too long for me to translate all this things into english. But if you speak italian language, you'll find another example of what I'm speaking about polydromic books and multiple-plot narratives.

mmmhhh... Ok! folks... so what?

Guerre Puniche 2.x alias Punic Wars 2.x
It's a traditional book, I made for joke so I liked it, Yah! I thought that the idea was cool, so I started to write it much better into a polydromic format or something like that!!

Orizzonti Sintetici alias synthetic horizons
They are 4 books into a multiple-plot narratives format.
On reading you'll ask to yourself, how many testimonials are into this synthetic memories?! They are 4, 3 or 1 only?!. Why did they speak about future facts on using the past form sentence?!.


Well, I hope that is a joke, In any case this concept and this format and this idea, it's really for sale. Actually this suite is free, because it is another prototype too, so log on:

news:it-alt.binari.misc
http://www.usaupload.net/d/7otkq0rlgzy

Looking for a job and/or looking for a ca$h or what?
Yah!, that's true, if you like my ideas, please contact me:

via email, right here at: info@omaha-beach.net
I don't like twitter, I still use this old account at ICQ#103864146
or contact me via a traditional free net fax, at +39.02.700556144

Nessun commento: