giovedì 23 luglio 2009

This is not for sale!!

Hi, folks this time I'm blogging about my two free websites

Stop speaking about polydromuc stuff and lots of bullshit, let' do it!!

www.omaha-beach.net
It's an historic website, it speaks about the D-Day Landing June 6th 1944, observed from omaha beach.


www.oddhotcupoftea.net
It's a free gift!!, it offers to you a free one way ticket towards a twilight synthetic memories zone. Come on fox, let's discover which are your "true" synthetic memories on
www.omaha-beach.net

so what?

The first website is a traditional website with a ghost brand inside, lots of photo, many languages supported (italian, english, french and german too), lots of digital gadgets, free dogtags for your car and lots more.

The second website is all about a synthetic memoris inside a polydromic book. It's free, it's in pdf format and you can read it in italian or english language too. I'm sorry for french or german people, as you can see, there isn't a french or german release of "Odd hot cup of tea" ebook. In one hand, there isn't a french release of this polydromic book, because in internet there are hundreds and hundreds of cool website about D-Day. In the other hand, I'm sorry for german people, but I dont' speak german so... that's all.

Polydromic stuff or what?
I think so, and I hope you like my concept and my ideas, because this websites are a sort of a prototype of what I mean when I speak about a polydromic stuff and other bullshits. Well, my historic suite is not for sale!! because it contains synthetic memories!!.

cheerios
6502

Nessun commento: